I want in
A recent study in the Harvard Business Review found that 96% of university Chief Academic Officers believe their graduates have the requisite skills to enter the workforce. However, only 11% of business leaders agree.
A gap between the skills university students have and the relevant skills they need, means that graduates entering the employment market are unprepared for today’s quickly changing demands. As we shift to an evermore digital and data-driven economy, data science and analytics skills are becoming more and more important for everyone to master, let alone people just beginning their careers.
Our Data Science and Analytics Fast-Track Graduate program consists of an intense and unique upfront 10 week data and commercial class room training course, delivered by experts in data management and technology, and a 21 month placement in one of the UK’s leading and most forward-thinking businesses afterwards.
Two extraordinary years later and you'll have the data and analytics skills, commercial experience and financial value of people who left university while you were leaving school.
You learn from the best
- Intensive 10 week upfront classroom data and commercial training
- Experts in data management and technology
- Acquire in-depth industry knowledge and gain leading qualifications
- Work and learn in a collaborative and agile environment
You hone your skills
- 21 months placement in the most innovative data-driven teams and businesses in the UK
- Relevant work experience
- On-job training and development: become an expert in your field
- Continuous learning & engagement with Arch and leading data experts
- Expand your professional and personal networks
You have the competitive edge
- Develop the skills employers want
- Acquire knowledge others gain after 2-4 years in the industry
- A unique combination of data know-how and commercial experience second to none
- Secured permanent job at leading UK company
- Quick career progression and exciting future
Arch Graduates are committed, bright, enthusiastic, and super keen to get on in their careers in Data Science and Analytics.
To source the best, brightest, most talented and outstanding STEM graduates, we leave no stone unturned during our unique selection process.
What to expect?
There could be anything from two to five stages of assessment - if you’re successful that’s it.
You’ll join a cohort of similarly talented STEM graduates on our training program and we’ll help you get your career off to the best possible start.
A minimum of a 2:1 or equivalent degree classification