A recent study in the Harvard Business Review found that 96% of university Chief Academic Officers believe their graduates have the requisite skills to enter the workforce...However, only 11% of business leaders agree.
That gap – between the skills university students have and the skills they need – means that graduates, even business school grads, are making their entry into the job market ill-prepared for today’s quickly changing demands. As we shift to a digital economy, digital skills are becoming more and more important for students to master.
At Arch we make “what you’re capable of” into “what you do”
We work with some of the very best digital businesses and digital teams across the country and we help them find people just like you. What makes us unique to them and to you is that before you start working with them we spend 12 weeks training you.
Two extraordinary years later and you'll have the digital skills, commercial experience and financial value of people who left university while you were leaving school.
You learn from the best
- Intensive 12 week classroom training.
- Professional qualifications:
- the Academy for Digital Business Leaders
- Code Kingdoms
- City & Guilds
- British Computer Society
You hone your skills
- 21 months work experience in the most innovative Digital teams and businesses in the UK.
- Ongoing support & mentoring.
- Ongoing learning & engagement with Arch and Digital experts.
You have the competitive edge
- You have a combination of Digital expertise and Commercial experience second to none.
- Secured permanent job at leading digital company.
- The best possible start to your career.
Arch Graduates are committed, bright, enthusiastic, and super keen to get on in their careers in digital.
We have a two stage selection process:
1. Short application form and telephone interview
2. Assessment day
If you’re successful that’s it. You’ll join a cohort of similarly talented graduates on our training programme and we’ll help you get your career off to the best possible start.
A minimum of a 2:1 or equivalent degree classification